When Lord Buddha visited Varanasi city in 500 BC, it was already 1,300 years old! This makes it the oldest continuously inhabited city in the world.
and I am from Varanasi.
–Fascinating facts about India
‘I used to serve tea at a Shop to Support my Football training”
“I did not even complete my University Education”
” At my childhood days, I stitched shoes”
“Education Drop-out & initially a keyboard player”
“I work in a Petrol Pump”
“I failed in the 10th standard”
Shah Rukh Khan-
“I slept on bench & borrowed Rs.20/- everyday from my friend to travel filmcity”
“At the age of 25, i was a bus conductor”
You only fail ,when you stop trying….
Online Application of Adhar Card
This article provides the details on how to apply aadhar card online. In case you have not applied for your aadhar card yet, it is time to get it. Possessing one will help you identify yourself anywhere in India for almost any purpose. There are aadhar centers throughout India and enrollment is free. The Aadhar card application form could be obtained from aadhar enrolment centers. In case you want to get the same over the internet you could do so by visiting the website of Unique Identification Authority of India. We will provide the details on how to enrol aadhar card online
Process to apply aadhar card online Registratio
- Go to the link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/where you will get the appointment form online.
- Fill in the details .e. name, email and phone number. Please note that phone number filled here will be used further if you need to do any kind of amendment online and we would recommend to fill these details carefully. otherwise it will cause other troubles before you can get the aadhar card.
- Once you fill the person details you can select the enrolment center and the date and time of the appointment online.
- It is a must for you to visit one of the aadhar centers in order to register for the card irrespective of whether you obtain your form online or from an aadhar enrolment center.
Thinks to be taken care while visiting aadhar card enrolment center
- Take the required documents with you to the enrolement center.
- Carrying everything necessary along with you will make it easy for you to go through the process without any hassle.
- At the time of registration, you need to provide identify and address proof to verify your application.
- In order to prove your identity you could provide one of the 18 options listed in the website of UIDAI.
- In order to prove your address they allow you to provide one of the 33 options given by them.
- At the aadhar registration center the officers will take your photograph, finger prints and an iris scan.
- Since these scans are unique for everyone, they are mandatory for UDAI ( Unique Identification Authority of India).
- Once the process is over, you have the possibility to view the details given by you once again in order to make sure that they are correct.
Once the application process is over you need to wait for your aadhar number to come by post. Your aadhar card will come in two or three months.
AADHAAR Card Documents Requirement-
UIDAI accepts several “Proof of Identity”, “Proof of Address” and “Proof of Date of Birth” documents for AADHAAR card. Below you will find a nationally valid list of supported AADHAAR card documents. You will need to carry the original AADHAAR card documents to the AADHAAR card center for cross verification. Your original documents will be returned back to you immediately after verification with corresponding xerox copies at the center.
You will need just 1 document for “Proof of Identity”, 1 document for “Proof of Address” and 1 document for “Proof of Date of Birth”. Please take 1 xerox copy of each of the supporting AADHAAR card documents you are submitting for AADHAAR card and submit it along with the AADHAAR card application form.
Also note that you are not required to carry your photographs, as your picture will be taken right at the AADHAAR card center (the entire process is free of cost).
Small kids may not have any address proof; in that case submit your own address proof document copy for them.
The study is based on the importance of the Madrid Protocol in the present economic scenario of India. The Indian economy is one of the fastest growing economies and has all the potential to become the world leader in this century. The Intellectual Property is an important tool for the economic well-being of a country and it is highly important to give a proper environment to protect its rights.
The Trademarks are an important branch of Intellectual property and its protection is highly necessary. In this 21st Century the business will grow beyond the borders of a country due to the better transportation, communication and advancement of the technology. The protection of Trade marks in different countries is highly important to grow business of an enterprise. The Madrid Protocol is one of the effective tools to register the Trade Marks internationally and it is essential that India to accede the system. Many of the developed and developing countries have already been acceded the system and India cannot keep itself away from accessing to Madrid Protocol.
However, before accessing the Madrid Protocol, it should be ensured that the Trade Marks law in India is in harmony with the international trends and treaties. Certain amendments of the present Trade Mark laws are essential to accommodate the Madrid Protocol and the Government of India has initiated the action by way of drafting the Trade Marks (Amendment) Bill in the year 2007 and the Bill to be presented before the Parliament for final approval.
The international registration and management of trademarks is facilitated by the Madrid Agreement or the Madrid Protocol or in some cases by both the Protocol and agreement and is administered by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) located in Geneva, Switzerland. India is a member of the Madrid Protocol since July 08, 2013.(1)
As of April 29, 2016, 97 countries have joined the Madrid Protocol.(2) A current list of the countries who are members of the Madrid Protocol is available online at the website of World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Benefits of the Madrid System
- One application in one language;
- Payment of one set of fees;
- Seek protection of the mark in 90+ countries;
- Seek protection of the mark in new countries that become members of the Madrid system subsequently;
- Automatic registration in designated countries if the trademark office does not raise an objection in 12 or 18 months;
Any change of applicant/ownership information, limiting goods and services, renewal of the registration, assignment/license of rights in one or more jurisdictions can be made by just filing a single application.
Objective of Madrid System
The main objectives of the system is to facilitate an easier way to register the trademarks and service marks among the contracting parties with lesser efforts and made subsequent management of the trade mark and service mark portfolio easier among the designated contracting states.
precautions have to be taken by the public of losing money in schemes that offer high rates of interest?
Before investing in schemes that promise highrates of return investors must ensure that the entity offering such returns is registered with one of the financial sector regulators and is authorized to accept funds, whether in the form of deposits or otherwise.
-Investors must generally be circumspect if the interest rates or rates of return on investments offered are high.
-Unless the entity accepting funds is able to earn more than what it promises, the entity will not be able to repay the investor as promised.
-For earning higher returns, the entity will have to take higher risks on the investments it makes.
-Higher the risk, the more speculative are its investments on which there can be no assured return.
-As such, the public should forewarn themselves that the likelihood of losing money in schemes that offer high rates of interest are more.