Online Application of Adhar Card
This article provides the details on how to apply aadhar card online. In case you have not applied for your aadhar card yet, it is time to get it. Possessing one will help you identify yourself anywhere in India for almost any purpose. There are aadhar centers throughout India and enrollment is free. The Aadhar card application form could be obtained from aadhar enrolment centers. In case you want to get the same over the internet you could do so by visiting the website of Unique Identification Authority of India. We will provide the details on how to enrol aadhar card online
Process to apply aadhar card online Registratio
- Go to the link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/where you will get the appointment form online.
- Fill in the details .e. name, email and phone number. Please note that phone number filled here will be used further if you need to do any kind of amendment online and we would recommend to fill these details carefully. otherwise it will cause other troubles before you can get the aadhar card.
- Once you fill the person details you can select the enrolment center and the date and time of the appointment online.
- It is a must for you to visit one of the aadhar centers in order to register for the card irrespective of whether you obtain your form online or from an aadhar enrolment center.
Thinks to be taken care while visiting aadhar card enrolment center
- Take the required documents with you to the enrolement center.
- Carrying everything necessary along with you will make it easy for you to go through the process without any hassle.
- At the time of registration, you need to provide identify and address proof to verify your application.
- In order to prove your identity you could provide one of the 18 options listed in the website of UIDAI.
- In order to prove your address they allow you to provide one of the 33 options given by them.
- At the aadhar registration center the officers will take your photograph, finger prints and an iris scan.
- Since these scans are unique for everyone, they are mandatory for UDAI ( Unique Identification Authority of India).
- Once the process is over, you have the possibility to view the details given by you once again in order to make sure that they are correct.
Once the application process is over you need to wait for your aadhar number to come by post. Your aadhar card will come in two or three months.
AADHAAR Card Documents Requirement-
UIDAI accepts several “Proof of Identity”, “Proof of Address” and “Proof of Date of Birth” documents for AADHAAR card. Below you will find a nationally valid list of supported AADHAAR card documents. You will need to carry the original AADHAAR card documents to the AADHAAR card center for cross verification. Your original documents will be returned back to you immediately after verification with corresponding xerox copies at the center.
You will need just 1 document for “Proof of Identity”, 1 document for “Proof of Address” and 1 document for “Proof of Date of Birth”. Please take 1 xerox copy of each of the supporting AADHAAR card documents you are submitting for AADHAAR card and submit it along with the AADHAAR card application form.
Also note that you are not required to carry your photographs, as your picture will be taken right at the AADHAAR card center (the entire process is free of cost).
Small kids may not have any address proof; in that case submit your own address proof document copy for them.